Accountant | Tax Specialist | Mother | Entrepreneur | Blogger
Phoenix has written 114 posts for Phoenix Debola

Personal Tax Account

Should you register for a personal tax account with the HMRC? Yes, you absolutely should! You can use your personal tax account to: – check your Income Tax estimate and tax code – fill in, send and view a personal tax return – claim a tax refund- check your income from employment in the previous … Continue reading

Capital Gains Tax and Crypto Currencies (UK)

When you dispose of cryptoassets (the term HMRC prefers) such as bitcoin, you may need to pay capital gains tax if your gains take you above the annual exempt amount, currently £12,300. The tax year runs from 06 April to 05 April of the following year. WHAT IS A DISPOSAL? Selling your tokens Exchanging your … Continue reading

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 817 other followers

Follow Phoenix Debola on