Earning a second income?


The HM Revenue and Customs Second Incomes Campaign is still running to give employees who do bits on the side a chance to come clean.

If you are employed and have untaxed income from sources such as consultancy, buying and selling goods (Ebay, car boot sales), organising parties, taxi driving, hairdressing, childminding, etc, you might want to take this opportunity to make what is known as a ‘voluntary disclosure’.

If you don’t make a voluntary disclosure and the HMRC finds out later that you owe tax, you could face criminal prosecution and/or get higher penalties.

If the above affects you, do get in touch. We can liaise with the the HMRC on your behalf for the best terms. Better still, we will help get your tax affairs in order so you can sleep easier at night.

About Phoenix

Accountant | Tax Specialist | Dreamy Entrepreneur | Blogger


No comments yet.

Get in touch

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 851 other subscribers
Follow Phoenix Debola on
%d bloggers like this: