Odd subject to blog about, but I decided to do a write-up after encountering so many frustrating posts on an inability to download CSV statements from Barclays Online accounts. I only realised the problem when a client couldn’t find a way to obtain anything apart from PDF statements. Here’s my solution:
- Log in.
- On Home page, go to the bank account you want and select the ‘> Show recent transactions’ link right underneath it OR you may go to the right and select ‘More’ and then ‘View transactions’.
- On the page it takes you to, scroll to the bottom where the list of transactions are.
- Change the ‘From date’ and/or the ‘To date’ options to the dates you require.
- Click ‘Search’. Pages will be generated. You don’t need to look through these unless you wish to do so.
- Right underneath the Transactions box, You will find a list of links: ‘Export All’, Download All PDF, and ‘Print All’. Click ‘Export All’.
- You will see options to choose CSV or QBO or OFX depending on the best format for your accounting system. If using Xero or QB, import OFX, if available. If not, import CSV.