Overseas clients, specifically those based outside the EU, must register for VAT if all the following conditions apply:
- They start trading or will start trading within the next 30 days in the UK;
- They have no permanent establishment in the UK;
- The trading involves non-exempt supplies.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Initial VAT application as your UK agent;
- Submission of additional documentation and follow-up;
- Ongoing Liaison with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC);
- On-time preparations and submissions of VAT Returns;
- Act on your behalf in the event of a visit from the VAT Inspectors.
No comments yet.