NON-EU Businesses and UK VAT Registrations

Overseas clients, specifically those based outside the EU, must register for VAT if all the following conditions apply:

  1. They start trading or will start trading within the next 30 days in the UK;
  2. They have no permanent establishment in the UK;
  3. The trading involves non-exempt supplies.


  1. Initial VAT application as your UK agent;
  2. Submission of additional documentation and follow-up;
  3. Ongoing Liaison with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC);
  4. On-time preparations and submissions of VAT Returns;
  5. Act on your behalf in the event of a visit from the VAT Inspectors.

Get in touch to discuss your requirements.

About Phoenix

Accountant | Tax Specialist | Dreamy Entrepreneur | Blogger


No comments yet.

Get in touch

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 5,671 other subscribers
Follow Phoenix Debola on
%d bloggers like this: