Should you register for a personal tax account with the HMRC?
Yes, you absolutely should!
You can use your personal tax account to:
– check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
– fill in, send and view a personal tax return
– claim a tax refund- check your income from employment in the previous 5 years
– check how much Income Tax you paid in the previous 5 years
– check and manage your tax credits
– check your State Pension
– track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
– check or update your Marriage Allowance
– tell HMRC about a change of name or address
– check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance
– find your National Insurance number.
If these aren’t good enough reasons, we have a problem.
Should you decide to create one, you will need your Government Gateway credentials.
Click HERE to proceed.
No comments yet.